eWalkinTubs.com Franchise Dealer
eWalkinTubs.com’s Tubs is poised to take advantage of this emerging and exploding senior market segment. We invite you to review the information below and join our growing dealer network of successful entrepreneurs who enjoy a great opportunity to not only help people stay in their homes but also enjoy great incomes.
With eWalkinTubs.com Walk-In Tubs, you will enjoy easy start-up, no overhead (no store-front and no inventory), no installation worries (we take care of that for you) the freedom to set your own hours and work from a home-base with exclusive sales territories.
Are you ready to own your own business?
Are you looking for a simple, home-based business with a low investment and great support and benefits? Join a US 5 + billion dollar a year industry! eWalkinTubs.com Walk-In Tubs is a home-based walk-in tub business which offers customers the convenience of purchasing high quality walk-in tubs made in the USA at great prices right in their own homes!
In the year 2010, the number of people age 65 and older in the U.S. is expected to total more than 40.2 million (or 13.0% of the total population); by the year 2050, this figure is expected to more than double to approximately 86.7 million (or 20.6%). The estimated number of people age 80 and older is expected to nearly triple, from approximately 11.7 million in the year 2010 to more than 33.7 million in the year 2050.
The first baby boomers turned 65 this year. 10,000 people turn 65 every day in the UNITED STATES!
With Safe In Secure you are positioned to take advantage of the cultural shift that is occurring everyday and help People live the quality of life they deserve.
What is meant by the term “aging in place”? Simply, it describes a cultural shift in that those who are aging are overwhelmingly preferring to stay at home, rather than be transplanted to nursing homes or assisted living facilities. The National Association of Home Builders describes the term as: Remaining in one¡¯s home safely, independently and comfortably, regardless of age, income or ability level. It means the pleasure of living in a familiar environment throughout one¡¯s maturing years and the ability to enjoy the familiar daily rituals and the special events that enrich all our lives. It means the reassurance of being able to call a house a ¡°home¡± for a lifetime. (National Association of Home Builders brochure)
The American Association of Retired People (AARP) conducted a study which showed that 90% of people prefer to stay at home as they age; 82% prefer to live at home even if they require consistent care; only 9% desire to move to an outside facility; and even less – 4%, would prefer to move in with relatives.
With Safe In Secure you are positioned to take advantage Of the cultural shift that is occurring everyday and help People live the quality of life they deserve.
Extensive training program
- Expenses-paid Training: Your expenses for training at our headquarters in Columbus, Georgia will be covered by Safe In Secure Walk In Tubs
- Complete Industry Introduction: Get a thorough overview of the walk-in tub industry, including manufacturing techniques and distribution methods
- Operations Training: How to measure an installation, process a customer credit application and insure customer satisfaction
- Sales Training: Lead follow-ups, sales calls, presentations and closing techniques
- Marketing Plan Assistance: We’ll have developed a marketing plan for your dealership, including sales and promotional materials and advertising
- Comprehensive Presentation: A 40 page in home computer presentation
- Low Pricing Access: You’ll have access to our guaranteed lowest direct pricing, as well as advice on how to set your own profit margins
- Ongoing Support: Safe In Secure will provide continuing support